Saturday, July 13, 2013

THIRTYEIGHT



Hello World.
I’m sorry it’s been a while.  I’ve had to stay inside recently because the police have been all over the neighborhood.  I really wish that He hadn’t wanted me to kill anyone who lived so close to where Tasha lives.  She’s pretty upset though, because she knows it was me.  It’s not like she can do anything about it though.  I think she’s actually starting to get used to it though, and that bothers me a bit.  She shouldn’t have to live this way…but it can’t be helped.  If I don’t continue to need her for anything, big or small He’s going to come for her.  I can’t let that happen.  I won’t let it happen. 
 
I haven’t gone to the bridge yet.  It’s mostly because of the little ‘task’ that the Tall Man assigned me to do, but partly because I’m afraid of what I’ll find there.  I do plan to go there soon but I’ll definitely be taking my knife with me.  I have a feeling that I may very well find someone rather than something.  Mostly because of what happened with the person in the mask who broke into the house.  I’m not sure if this person has any relations to the Tall Man or not, but I guess I’ll soon find out.
I haven’t been getting any emails from Riley.  I don’t know if he’s okay, or if he ever was okay when he was sending me things.  I hope that he’s alright…and I really hope that he contacts me again soon because right now I feel lost.

I’ll try to get back to you all soon.

~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment